Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Commercial Business Analyst
- Make a real impact and drive commercial outcomes
- Act as a Business Partner to the Asset Management team
- Create and maintain insightful models and tools
- Drive Asset excellence
Terra Cat is the New Zealand Caterpillar dealer. With a network of 17 branches, we offer the entire Caterpillar product range, and the parts and services connected to supporting our product. With a strong vision of where we want to be in 2025, and future growth plans for both the business and our people, there has never been a better time to join Terra Cat!
This role has been newly created as part of our Asset Excellence strategy. This strategy empowers us to leverage digital and technology solutions to enable customers to gain the most value from their assets. We are all about exceptional customer experiences!
Supporting the broader Asset Management team, the main focus of this newly created position will be to make a real impact through analysis and in turn drive commercial outcomes and strategic growth.
Your role will help support reporting and insights for the business to make timely and fact-based decisions, as well as feeding into more advanced analytics and financial models.
The ideal candidate will be technically minded with a high level of attention to detail and a passion for translating complex and raw datasets into actionable insights that add value.
Your communication and relationship skills will be vital in this role where you will liaise with stakeholders across the business and externally and help embed asset excellence as an everyday tool for Terra Cat.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong financial modelling, data extraction and manipulations skills.
- Experience working within large organisations and partnering with stakeholders across multiple locations.
- Effective planning and organising skills with the ability to deliver on simultaneous projects with competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to engage with and influence senior stakeholders.
- A forward-thinking mindset, continually driving and implementing change and improvements
- Experience working with Power BI reporting tools
- A tertiary qualification in either accounting or a related field and a minimum of 5 years’ senior business analysis experience in a commercial environment.
This is an excellent role for those who like to be part of an organisation that is at the cutting edge of digital transformation and who want to be part of a team of people who will be fundamental in the future success of our business. Terra Cat provides strong mentors, promotes from within and has a truly enjoyable work environment.
Please note, after you submit your application you will be emailed a link to an online assessment which must be completed for your application to be progressed.
To apply for this role, please hit the Apply Now button or call Carlene on 03 9433 185 if you require for more information.