Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Parts Interpreter (Communicator)
Our Parts Interpreters form part of our Customer Support Centre delivering a high level of service to our customers through collaboration with our Branch network.
Responding to enquiries via phone, web and email, our Parts team plays a vital role in supporting our internal and external customers with their parts requirements across the entire range of Caterpillar products. Providing a superior level of customer service, you will manage parts related customer quotes, orders and enquiries in an efficient manner to maximise productivity and achieve growth targets.
While an understanding of heavy plant and equipment would be advantageous, the key requirements for this role are:
- Confident and clear communication skills along with the ability to make decisions and remain calm under pressure.
- Commitment to customer service for internal and external customers.
- Mechanical aptitude and experience in a parts interpretation role or a related field.
- A proven ability to building relationships and contribute to a strong team culture.
What we offer
- A competitive remuneration package
- Our commitment to your health and safety
- Up to 6% employer contribution to your super fund
- Subsidised medical insurance
- A workplace that is guided by our values
- Discount fuel card
- All the PPE and uniform you require
Please hit the apply button now to submit an online application supported by your CV and cover letter. Please note you will receive an email link to an online assessment which you will need to complete for your application to be considered.
If you would like further information, please contact Lyndal Miller, Recruitment Advisor via 021457514.