Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Parts Customer Service Representative / Parts Interpreter
- Demonstrate your superior customer service skills
- Join a close knit, focussed and supportive team.
- Market leading company in exciting growth phase
Terra Cat is the New Zealand Caterpillar dealer.We are owned by Sime Darby Berhad and built on 90+ years’ experience in the New Zealand market.With a network of 17 branches, we offer the entire Caterpillar product range, and the parts and services connected to supporting our product.With a strong vision of where we want to be in 2025, our values of No Harm, Integrity, Openness and Care guide what we believe, what we stand for and how we work.
About the role
This is a frontline customer facing role and you will be responsible for providing a professional level of service and support to our customers with all their mechanical parts.
Specific duties include identifying and sourcing parts, ordering, dispatching, invoicing, attending to customer enquiries and providing a first class follow up service.
To be successful in this role you will be passionate about customer service and will ideally have:
- Proven customer service experience either in the Automotive, Heavy Equipment or other related industries in a parts, sales, or service role.
- An ability to work autonomously and take ownership of this role while also actively seeking opportunities to support the wider business.
- A strong attention to detail with a background that demonstrates your ability to consistently deliver a high output of accurate work.
- Good computer skills with an ability input data, identify specific parts and source products online.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to go above and beyond for our customers.
- A positive mindset and a genuine desire to fit into our close-knit, supportive team
- A current full Driver’s Licence and a willingness to obtain your F endorsement.
To apply, please visit the careers page of our website https://terracat.co.nz/careersor hit the apply now button. For more information, please call Lyndal on 03 9433185.
Please note once you have submitted your application, you will receive a link to online assessments. These are part of our recruitment process and must be completed before your application will be progressed.