Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Terra Power Systems is the authorized Caterpillar distributor in New Zealand and covers the electric power generation, marine propulsion, and industrial diesel engine market. Our team designs, manufactures, delivers, and installs power systems across New Zealand and the Pacific Islands, ensuring that our customers have the most comprehensive and tailored product range available. We are a tight team, backed by a branch network, consistently striving to ensure that every customer has an exceptional experience with us.
About the role
Providing a high level of administrative support to our Project Services team, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans ensuring alignment with project schedules.
- Liaising directly with external stakeholders to resolve queries.
- Coordinating multiple parties in the day-to-day coordination of projects.
- Raising purchase orders, invoicing and receipts.
- General administrative duties including ordering of office stationery, uniforms and HSE, along with making travel bookings and uploading warranty registrations.
You will have an energetic, people focused and process driven approach with the proven ability to provide exceptional customer service and deliver successful outcomes. You will thrive in and enjoy the challenge of a fast paced and multi-project environment.
In addition, to succeed in this role, you will ideally have:
- 5+ years’ experience in an administrative or support role, preferably with exposure to projects.
- An ability to work in an incredibly fast paced and autonomous environment and comfortably manage competing priorities.
- A demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and succinctly across a variety of communication settings
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy in the MS Office suite, ideally with some exposure to NAXT/Dynamics AX.
- High energy, and be a strong team player with excellent problem-solving skills that support the successful delivery of projects.
With our focus firmly on the future and the plans in place to take us to new heights, it has never been a better time to join our company.
You will need to submit an online application supported by your CV and cover letter. Please note you will receive an email link to an online assessment which you will need to complete for your application to be considered.
If you are ready to take on the next challenge in your career please visit the careers page of our website www.terracat.co.nz (ref DBAQ135951) or call Lyndal on 021 457 514.