Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Resident Heavy Diesel Field Service Technician
- Competitive hourly rate + overtime + lots of other benefits
- Autonomous role that allows the work life balance you are looking for
- Ongoing training and development to help build your career
Own your work and your day! You will be one of the first points of contact for this regions’ customers you will work on a variety of gear fault finding, repairing, troubleshooting and performing general and preventative maintenance in the field with our customers. You will also be responsible for planning your daily workload and ensuring the paperwork and admin is completed correctly.
This is a newly created role due to our growth across the Northland region. Work in the region is mostly from the forestry, construction, EPG and marine industries.
- Highly competitive hourly rate
- Paid overtime after 8 hours/day
- Option for 5 on 5 off roster OR other flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing training
- Career development
- Unique access to Caterpillar systems and support
- Discount fuel card for family use
- Subsidised medical insurance
- $ for $ superan contribution to 6%
- PPE and uniform
- A great team with an active social club
You will need:
- to be qualified and/or experienced working on heavy plant & equipment
- a strong customer service focus – getting it right for our customers
- awesome communication skills
- self-motivation, a positive attitude and great organisational skills.
Terra Cat is in an exciting stage of growth, and this is your chance to join us as we continue to build our market share across the country.
To apply, hit the apply now button.
If you want more info call me, Jane, on 03 983 2380.