Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
• Supportive team culture
• Opportunities to develop your career
• Hornby, onsite parking and café
We are looking for a confident coordinator to join our Sales Administration team. As a Machine Sales Coordinator your role is to coordinate all the activity involved in the sale of machines from ordering attachments through to delivery and invoicing.
You will be issuing instructions to the workshops, raising purchase orders, receipting invoices, monitoring active orders and liaising with sales reps.
This is a busy role that will challenge your time management skills and your ability to multitask. Everything you do is to ensure that machines are ready as per order for our customers. You will be fully supported by your team and the wider Terra Cat network.
This role is based in our support office in Hornby, working Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week. We have free parking and an excellent onsite café and barista!
- Are a confident coordinator who thrives in a busy environment
- Possess strong administration and computer skills
- Have your finger of the pulse and enjoy communicating with people across the business
Why Terra Cat?
- 6% employer contribution to Superannuation
- Free medical cover and subsidised for family members
- Discount fuel card
- Development opportunities and continuous training
- Active social club
Terra Cat is the New Zealand Caterpillar dealer. We are owned by Sime Darby Berhad and built on 90+ years’ experience in the New Zealand market. With a strong vision of where we want to be in 2025, and a strong focus on our values of care, no harm, openness and integrity.
Apply online at https://careers.terracat.co.nz/Job or for more information call Kim on 027 578 3466.
Please note once you have submitted your application, you will receive a link to online assessments, which you will need to complete before your application can be progressed.